| || |
Price includes shipping in the continental US (not Alaska/Hawaii).
IMPORTANT - Upon delivery of your fountain, if there is ANY SHIPPING DAMAGE, then you absolutely MUST contact us WITHIN THE FIRST 48 HOURS in your possession. If you wait longer than that to contact us, there is nothing we can do about it, because it will be too late to file a claim with the shipping company. That is their policy.
It is highly recommended that you open the shipping crate as soon as you receive it, and examine the contents to make sure there is no shipping damage to the product.
What Is Covered in This Warranty, and For How Long:
*1-Year, Parts Only warranty on the Metal Hood & Tray, Splash Guard, and Water Distribution components. This pertains to any defects in craftsmanship, workmanship, and materials.
* 1-Year, Parts Only warranty on the Slate Stone. This pertains to any defects in craftsmanship, workmanship, and materials.
* 1-Year, Parts Only warranty on the Electric Components, Light Bar, and Wiring. This pertains to any defects in craftsmanship, workmanship, and materials.
Who is Covered:
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
What The Manufacturer Will Do:
They will repair or replace the defective component(s) at their expense. However, they reserve the right to charge for any warranty part not returned to them as requested.
What This Warranty Does NOT Cover:
* Fountains that are operated in combination with other equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by the Manufacturer for use with their fountains.
* Damage to your fountain resulting from use of unauthorized equipment.
* Defects or damage resulting from: (a) use of the products in a manner that is not normal or customary; (b) improper operation or misuse; (c) accident or neglect such as dropping the products; (d) contact with sand, dirt, or the like; or (e) contact with extreme heat or spills of food or liquid other than water.
* Defects or damage resulting from acts of nature, including, but not limited to, fire, storm, earthquake, hurricane, or flood.
* Defects or damage resulting from acts of war or violence, including, but not limited to, atomic blast, bombings, vandalism, drive-by shootings, or robbery.
* Physical damage to the surface of any part of the fountain, including scratches, cracks, or other damage to externally exposed parts, that were NOT there at the time of delivery.
* Damage resulting from failure to maintain an appropriate water level necessary for optimal performance of fountains.
* Damage or discoloration resulting from failure to clean or maintain the pump, slate stone, and/or any metal.
* Color changes on the metal due to the Natural Patina process.
Flat-rate charges may apply to the repair of fountains not covered by this warranty.
ORIGIN OF THE STONE
All our stones are specially quarried and shipped from India. The stones of India are renowned worldwide for their beauty and elegance. Every stone is hand cut and its edges chiseled to perfection making each fountain a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Because no two stones are alike, your fountain is an original. Therefore, your stone will vary in color, texture, and thickness (up to a quarter inch in thickness) compared to the stones seen in our showroom and brochure. The black stone and green stone have some variation of shade; however, the most dramatic difference is seen in the remarkable multi-color stone, which varies in its range of greens, reds, golds, and rusts.
METAL HOOD AND TRAY
All our copper components are fashioned from high-grade copper mined from Kennecott Copper Mine located near Salt Lake City, Utah. The unique marble-like finish is burned onto the copper one piece at a time by skilled artisans. A clear coat finish is then applied to the metal to give it a high gloss finish as well as to protect the copper from naturally turning green over time. However, If you would like the copper to have a natural patina look, please specify this in your custom order and we will not apply the clear coat finish to the copper. (If ordering the natural patina look, please allow for an additional one to two weeks for delivery.)
Your custom orders are welcomed. We can work with you to customize a fountain to your specifications. For instance, fountain height can be shortened. We can also manufacture customer specific fountains of most shapes and sizes. In addition, company logos can be etched into the stone for an additional cost. See your dealer for a price quote. With most custom orders a deposit is required and all sales are final.
Please allow approximately two weeks for delivery. Delivery times for custom orders will be quoted individually.
Fountain installation requires two people. Before installing, we recommend installing an electrical outlet in the wall directly behind where the stone will be placed. Fountains can be installed on almost any type of wall, including cinder block and metal stud walls. They can also be installed outdoors; an optional lid for the hood is available to help weatherproof the fountain's electrical components.
Each water feature has a ninety day parts and labor and a three-year parts only limited manufacturer's warranty on the hood, base, water distribution and stone. The electrical system has a ninety day parts and labor and a one year parts only limited manufacturer's warranty. The re-circulating pump has a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
Although not required, you can install a GFI electrical outlet in the wall behind where the stone will be placed prior to installing the fountain. Doing so is more aesthetically pleasing as it will enable you to keep the electrical cord hidden from sight. Place the electrical outlet near the center of the stone at least 18 inches higher than the bottom of the fountain's lower tray and at least 24 inches lower than the top of the hood, which is at the top of the fountain. For the double and triple stone falls the electrical outlet should be placed behind the left most stone as you face it on the wall. If you choose to install an electrical outlet behind the stone, we recommend wiring it to a wall switch that will enable you to easily turn your fountain on and off without having to reach behind the stone to pull out the plug. It is not necessary, but if you would like to control the lights and the water flow separately we recommend installing an additional clock box outlet behind the stone. This is for the re-circulating pump and should be wired to a separate switch. For the double and triple stone falls an additional clock box outlet should be installed behind EACH stone.
The water feature acts as a natural humidifier and therefore requires one half to two gallons of water per day depending upon the setting, climate, size, and usage. We recommend only using distilled water.
To protect the copper from discoloration due to hard water deposits (if distilled water is not used) and from turning green over time and for easier clean up, we recommend applying car wax to the copper splashguard and tray once a month. Stainless steel components may be cleaned with Lime-Away. You may apply 1-3 drops of bleach to the water weekly to avoid algae growth and unfavorable odors. Never use more than this; too much bleach will dull the stone.
|Visit and "like" our facebook page for promotions, discounts, and coupon codes!|
Get the best price on your water fountains...if you see any of our fountains for lower prices elsewhere, please give us a chance to give you a better deal. Please email us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org